The NiteCore HC60W is a very powerful, rechargeable LED headlamp. With a maximum light output of 1000 ANSI lumens, this is one of the most powerful headlamps on the market. This version with a warm-white LED provides an even better colour reproduction. It comes with a 3400mAh 18650 battery. With the micro-USB connection, you can easily charge it in the lamp. The connection is safely hidden behind a screw cap. Of course you can always use the HC60 with two CR123A batteries in case of an emergency, although these are not rechargeable.
You choose one of the five constant light modes by pressing the rubber switch directly next to the LED. The 1000 lumens in the highest position can be reduced to 1 lumens. In addition to these five constant light modes, the HC60 also has a stroboscope, sos mode and a beacon mode. The rubber switch contains a small LED. This shows you exactly how the battery voltage is doing.
Readings (with one 18650 3400mAh battery)
- Ultra-low (1 ANSI lumen, 680 h)
- Low (38 ANSI lumen, 25 h)
- Mid (210 ANSI lumen, 7 h 15 min) High (420 ANSI lumen, 2 h 30 min)
- Turbo (1000 ANSI lumen, 1 h)
Readings (with 2 CR123A batteries)
- Ultra-low (1 ANSI lumen, 340 h)
- Low (38 ANSI lumen, 22 h)
- Mid (210 ANSI lumen, 22 h) Mid (210
- ANSI lumen, 7 h 15 min) High (420
- ANSI lumen, 2 h 30 min).